IndigoCard as a Platinum MasterCard with traditional APR rates and a particularly low credit limit for card approval is much popular for its unique online services accessible at IndigoCard.com.
Unless users are eligible for a lower year-end charge, they must prefer the services of the IndigoCard enrollment portal to increase their capability and credit limit. Indigo Card offers all the Mastercard privileges, inclusive of an extended warranty and travel support.
Travelling with Indigo Cards makes paying easy with the official login portal. That’s why more than 720 million cardholders prefer Indigo services while travelling. Here the complete steps for you to get an online account.
Registration Steps For IndigoCard
To register for the Indigo Card, you must prefer the official site www.indigocard.com to initiate the procedure. At the portal, you can monitor all the account activity, inclusive of the card transaction history.
Check out the below registration steps for the IndigoCard:-
- First, access the official site at www.indigocard.com.
- Click on the Sign-Up tab from the bottom section of the page.
- Enter the Indigo Card account number given at the back of the card.
- Then I the next section, enter the birth date as per the card.
- Now, enter the SSN number in the subsequent section.
- Now, formulate the account login credentials as per the on-screen instructions.
- After entering the above data correctly, press the Next tab to continue.
The steps above will complete the entire registration procedure successfully. You will even get a confirmation message for the same.
Steps To Activate IndigoCard
You can get assistance for these steps to activate the Indigo Card online:-
- Go to the official login page at www.indigocard.com.
- Here, there will be a tab termed ‘Activate Account’. Click on it.
- Now enter the account username and the password in the appropriate section.
- Further, click on the Next tab to proceed.
- Now you have to create a unique account PIN code for the card.
In the last, press the activation tab to complete this procedure.
Accessing The IndigoCard Login Account
After activating the card, you are eligible to get details such as the card’s activities and transactions. You can get assistance by the steps mentioned below for IndigoCard Login:-
- Firstly, you are required to visit the official site at www.indigocard.com.
- Enter the Indigo Card Login credentials in the given relevant sections.
- You must make sure twice to enter the correct details as per the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the Login button to get to your account.
Hereby, you can easily manage and get the most out of the online services.